Terms of Service / User Agreement
Please read these terms of service carefully before using Our Service.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Country refers to: Maharashtra, India
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to WebStack Nation.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to WebStack Nation, accessible from https://webstacknation.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Hosting & Domain
- Cost of Hosting and Domain purchase is and will not be included in the quotation provided.
- Purchase of Hosting and Domain name is a mandatory step before proceeding with website creation, which will ensure the business name and transparency between the consumer and developer, since consumer will be able to view the progress of his site at any point of time.
- In our first consultation we’ll guide you in choosing a perfect Hosting provider as per your business needs and also provide Domain name suggestions.
- Once You have agreed to join hands with Us, we’ll send you the payment link where You will need to pay 50% of the total agreed quotation before hand, along with charges of domain and hosting purchase (as per Your choosing).
- The later 50% needs to be payed once the website development is completed.
- Incorporation of any Major functionalities/change in the middle of the development, which was not put forth when the quotation was finalized, will be chargeable.
- Please Note: Payment link will be sent to you via mail and SMS.
Third party API’s and Services
Any incorporation of paid API’s and third party services will require initiation of payment (cost of third party services – no additional cost from Our side) from Your side, whenever these third party services are to be incorporated.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: https://webstacknation.com/index.php/contact/
- By phone number: +91 9769652564